IMPORTANT! For the WINIUM+ MCC wheels, the weight of the cyclist and the bike must not exceed 85 Kg (189lbs).
Advertencia: ¡Últimos artículos en inventario!
1. Carbon hub with 3K carbon fibers. Hub with an integrated steel toothed ring for an increased resistance.
2. Low friction high precision annular bearings (steel).
3. Light aluminum rear axle.
4. Light aerodynamic MCC rim with the 2D concept. Integrated magnet in rear rims.
5. Conical carbon spoke, TOP system (Total Optimized Propulsion) reinforced strength.
The most appropriate, high performance carbon fiber is used to provide the rear WINIUM+ MCC wheel with excellent rotational inertia without sacrificing its strength. A brand new Carbon Fiber layering technique has allowed CORIMA to create the rear WINIUM+ MCC wheel with the minimum number of spokes for improved aerodynamics and lateral stiffness that is far higher than any other competitor's wheels.
The exceptional quality of these carbon spokes reduces the ground drift while riding and improves your performance. Riding CORIMA WINIUM+ MCC wheels is pure pleasure! The pleasure of feeling light when climbing, of being faster than ever on flat roads and of being oh so responsive in the sprints !
|Products Ref||T181001 / Shimano 10Sp.|
T181002 / Campagnolo 9/10/11Sp.
T181003 / Shimano 9/11Sp. Sram
|FR / RR||RR|
|Type of use||Road|
|Carbon Weave||Carbon 3K|
|Clincher / Tubular||Tubular|
|Type of spokes||Carbon|
|Maximum Air Pressure||There is no maximum air pressure for tubular wheels except the one recommanded by the manufacturer of the tubular tire you're going to set on your wheel.|
|Hub reference||Rear MCC Hub|
|Quick release skewer||Oui|
|Pair of brake pads||Supplied|
|Option of ceramic bearings||Option|